Take Your Career to the Next Level
Alberta-based positions are open for Advanced and Entry Level Technical Professionals.
At Maverick, we love what we do and we excel at it. Every day our crews engage in new and unique inspection challenges. Our services include
- Subsurface Investigations
- Industrial Remote Inspections
- Utility Locates
- Geomatics & GIS
- Advanced UAV Operations
We attract and promote industry leaders.
Even if you do not have the full range of experience or qualifications in a current job listing, you may be a good fit as an entry level assistant. We would love to hear from you.
Subsurface Investigations (SSI) Senior Technician
Join a Team with a Passion for Technology, a Commitment to Quality.
Maverick Inspection Ltd. is a full-service, multi-technology company that provides support and solutions to a wide range of industrial, commercial, government and public sector clients. Maverick continues to expand our operations throughout Western Canada and requires qualified individuals to join our team.
A passion for technology as well as a commitment to quality will provide you with an excellent opportunity to expand your career at Maverick.
Maverick requires individuals on a full time permanent basis to work with our current team of Subsurface, Remote Visual, Geomatics, and UAV Operations professionals. The successful candidate should have the following:
- Academic and/or field competency in related industries such as Geophysics, Utility Locating, Concrete Scanning
- 1 to 3 years’ related experience
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in industrial, construction, and/or related industries
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical reports and client interaction
- Ability to adapt to new settings and changing job scopes
- Ability to learn new software and technology
- Flexible to travel throughout Western Canada
- Willing to work in the field (throughout the year)
- Willing to work overtime where operationally necessary
- Contribute to equipment maintenance and operational procedures
- Engage in job booking, scheduling, resource (equipment) management and dispatching.
- Conduct Subsurface Investigations related field work, in and out of town
- Engage with UAV, RVI, Geomatics and GPR related field work, in and out of town
- Participate in training and professional development for self and other technicians
- Generate technical reports within the guidelines of the Subsurface Investigations Department
- Contribute to ongoing development of deliverables
- Provide data review, interpretation and be involved in technical reporting
- Provide continued client service and promote business development
Safety training such as First Aid, CPR, WHMIS, TDG, Ground Disturbance and H2S Alive would also be an asset.
Maverick encourages innovation and professional development. Our diverse client base and market will challenge your skills and knowledge as part of team of specialists. There is significant potential for growth at Maverick for engaged and diligent individuals.
How to Apply at Maverick
If you are interested in a posted opening, email us your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating the job post or role you are applying for. Or maybe you’ve encountered us on a job site or you’ve looked through our website and believe you have relevant skills or experience to offer beyond a current posting. We are always accepting resumes, and cover letters are always welcome.