Remote Video from Fabrication to Commissioning & Turnover
Maverick Inspection Ltd. has provided Remote Video Inspection (RVI or CCTV) services on a wide range of construction sites. We have gathered data in pipelines, power turbine systems, drainage systems, process systems, cooling water systems, flare systems, HVAC systems, and even within walls and other structures. As a unbiased third party, Maverick has helped troubleshoot construction issues (including the removal of foreign objects and debris), and gathered information for all stakeholders to ensure that there is a clear record of the state of a project at turnover.
MAVERICK HAS BEEN INVOLVED WITH ALL TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION
- Heavy Civil Construction
WHAT IS THE MAVERICK ADVANTAGE?
- INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE. Maverick has been performing industrial services, and sourcing and developing technology since 1994.
- HAVING TECHNOLOGY ON HAND. Maverick has a vast range of remote visual solutions from many suppliers, including robotic pan & tilt cameras, pipe cameras, drop cameras, and small diameter video scopes.
- CUSTOM SOLUTIONS FOR UNIQUE SITUATIONS. Maverick has assisted clients with creating inspection execution plans, safe work procedures, and application-specific inspection methods. In addition to our in-house design and fabrication capabilities, Maverick has strong relationships with a chain of suppliers.
- RELIABILITY. Maverick has qualified service technicians in-house and a rigorous program of testing, calibrating, and maintaining all of its systems. Despite all of its tough missions, even our first robotic crawler from 1995 is still operating and available for niche applications.
- TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS BEYOND THE BASICS. Maverick RVI technicians are required to work under the supervision of senior personnel for at least one year before assuming the responsibility of on-site data collection. Maverick’s video inspection technicians are NASSCO certified with the knowledge of PACP (Pipeline Assessment & coding), MACP (Manhole Assessment & coding) and LACP (Lateral Assessment & coding). We not only know how to operate the equipment, but how to optimize data gathering for specific site conditions and requirements. In addition, we have the safety, compliance, quality, insurance and other qualifications in place to be and approved vendor for all levels of industry in Western Canada.
WHAT RVI SERVICES DOES MAVERICK PROVIDE TO THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- Maverick can confirm the cleanliness and internal of conditions of coatings and components prior to installation.
- Maverick can provide a video record of equipment during the commissioning process.
- Maverick can retrieve foreign objects, tools and material samples from ducts, vessels, and piping using the latest in robotic technology
- Maverick can search for debris and objects left over from construction such as welding rods, gloves and other PPE, plastic caps on PSVs, paper dams, and other
- Maverick can perform retrievals of debris and objects
Our Remote Video Inspection Department is complemented by Laser Pipe Profiling, Ground Penetrating Radar and Infrared Thermography. We service remote sites and the major centers such as Edmonton, Calgary, Grande Prairie, Red Deer, Fort McMurray and the Oil Sands.
WHAT ARE SOME TYPICAL CONSTRUCTION APPLICATIONS FOR RVI?
- Underground drainage systems
- Electrical conduits
- Manholes & Vaults
- Water Lines
- Gas Lines
- Pressure Vessels
- Furnaces & Boilers
- Pipelines & Piping
- Fire Water Lines