Pulp & Paper Applications
We Have Northern Alberta & BC Covered
From our first video scope to our latest CSA Rated Explosion-proof camera systems, Maverick has a proud history of providing Remote Video Inspection (RVI or CCTV Inspection) services to the Pulp & Paper Industry. Our technology is deployed during planned turnarounds to determine equipment internals and cleanliness, and as a troubleshooting tool for unplanned shutdowns.
WHAT IS THE MAVERICK ADVANTAGE?
- INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE. Maverick has been performing industrial services, and sourcing and developing technology since 1994.
- HAVING TECHNOLOGY ON HAND. Maverick has a vast range of remote visual solutions from many suppliers, including robotic pan & tilt cameras, pipe cameras, drop cameras, and small diameter video scopes.
- CUSTOM SOLUTIONS FOR UNIQUE SITUATIONS. Maverick has assisted clients with creating inspection execution plans, safe work procedures, and application-specific inspection methods. In addition to our in-house design and fabrication capabilities, Maverick has strong relationships with a chain of suppliers.
- RELIABILITY. Maverick has qualified service technicians in-house and a rigorous program of testing, calibrating, and maintaining all of its systems. Despite all of its tough missions, even our first robotic crawler from 1995 is still operating and available for niche applications.
- TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS BEYOND THE BASICS. Maverick RVI technicians are required to work under the supervision of senior personnel for at least one year before assuming the responsibility of on-site data collection. Maverick’s video inspection technicians are NASSCO certified with the knowledge of PACP (Pipeline Assessment & coding), MACP (Manhole Assessment & coding) and LACP (Lateral Assessment & coding). We not only know how to operate the equipment, but how to optimize data gathering for specific site conditions and requirements. In addition, we have the safety, compliance, quality, insurance and other qualifications in place to be and approved vendor for all levels of industry in Western Canada.
Our Remote Video Inspection Department is complemented by Laser Pipe Profiling, Ground Penetrating Radar and Infrared Thermography. We service remote sites and the major centers such as Edmonton, Calgary, Grande Prairie, Red Deer, Fort McMurray, Hinton, Peace River, Slave Lake, and more.
WHAT ARE SOME TYPICAL PULP & PAPER RVI APPLICATIONS?
- Dryer Sections
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Gear Boxes
- Pressure Vessels
- Power Systems & Rotating Equipment
- Pipelines & Piping
- Steam & Mud Drums
- Transfer Lines
- Effluent & Black Liquor Sewers
- Manholes & Catch Basins