Maverick Inspection uses a wide range of technologies and methods to gather data for engineering, geotechnical, law enforcement, and other professionals. These systems include remote visual inspection (RVI) ground-penetrating radar (GPR), infrared thermography (IR), traditional utility locating tools, resistivity, electromagnetic profiling, magnetometry, acoustics, and other remote sensing systems.
OUR SERVICES OFTEN INCLUDE:
- utility sweeps prior to environmental boreholes
- confirming subsurface and structural features for construction projects
- gathering thermal imaging and temperature data for compressors, flare, and other systems
- gathering data pertaining to to ice road thickness
- providing subsurface data prior to critical crane lifts
- inspecting and recording process vessels and systems
- providing information for sub-bottom profiling of lakes, ponds, peat bodies and other features
This gallery contains general images and videos related to inspections with remote camera systems. Video inspection examples related specifically to process equipment, pipelines, flares, and other industrial applications can be found on the main RVI Video & Imagery Gallery page.
Retrieval Work Using Robotic ClawThis video shows objects being removed from a 40 foot vertical vessel using a robotic claw retrieval tool.
One of the objects removed was a small mini flash light and the other one was a socket.
Maverick carries a variety of retrieval tools, not only for grabbing objects, but also to obtain samples.