The Industries We Work In
Where does Maverick provide Inspection Services in Canada? The short answer is everywhere and in all industries.
We regularly work in areas around Fort McMurray, Lloydminster, Fort Saskatchewan, Drayton Valley, Fox Creek & Whitecourt, Edmonton, Red Deer, Rainbow Lake, Calgary, Banff, Medicine Hat, Hinton, Slave Lake, Grande Prairie, Peace River, Dawson Creek, Fort St John, Burnaby, Regina, Prince Albert, Winnipeg, and more. We have inspected dams and water supply systems for communities in the Northwest Territories. We have worked on offshore platform construction in Newfoundland.
From Edmonton, Alberta Canada, Maverick’s primary focus is our local clients in Western Canada. We frequently provide solutions from the Northwest Territories to the 49th parallel, and from the Pacific Ocean to the east edge of the prairies and beyond. We also, however, venture further across Canada and internationally, on projects such as:
- Archeological ground-penetrating radar in the Tarawa in the South Pacific and in the European Union
- Infrared thermography for crude storage applications in Africa
- Explosion-proof video inspection services on offshore oil platforms in Mexico
- Industrial video inspection in Cuba
- Providing research & development, training, and predictive maintenance program support for pipelines in the United States
- Industrial video inspection in Greece
Maverick has all of the compliance and access requirements for industrial, commercial, government, manufacturing, and all other sectors. This includes all aspects of safety, training, logistics, insurance, supply chains, equipment, software, vehicles, and other necessary elements to not only get on sites but to get the jobs done.
Here are a few examples of Maverick’s typical work sites:
- Commercial Buildings Including Office, Warehouse, Shopping, and Professional Centres
- Institutional Buildings Including Law Courts, Schools, Prisons, and Government Centres
- Petrochemical Facilities
- Exploration Areas Including Ice Roads and Leases
- Infrastructure Projects
- Batteries and Compressor Stations
- Pipeline Right-of-ways
- Pulp & Paper Facilities
- Manufacturing Plants
- Power Generating Stations
- Mine Sites
- Wilderness and Park Areas
- Private Residences
- Offshore Platforms
- Oil Storage Facilities
- Forensic & Archeological Sites
- Research Facilities
- Agricultural Facilities
After more than two decades of experience, the places we’ve visited are as numerous and diverse as the job scopes we’ve accomplished. Our standard and niche services are always finding new locations and clients. Contact Us and find out what we can do on your site.